2014 Is here!
Hello, and i shall start off by wishing you all a happy new year.
I find wishing people Happy new year is a much nicer and more inclusive than wishing a merry christmas, im not sure why i feel that way, but to me happy new year you can say to anyone without too much fear of offending them, whereas with christmas i feel like i am making the assumption they are a bigoted christian. But thats besides the point.
2014 For me, started off just like most other people, i went out to the pub to see Steph and her band play, got a bit drunk and went home to bed after dancing all night long, what more could you want? Considering we are only the second day in, its been surprisingly eventful. I have the most horrendous cold, i finally took the plunge and splashed out on some exciting new "toys" i have had my eye on for a while. Now all i need is someone to use them on.
The worst thing of all through, has been the death of Havana. She is my aunt Shak's rabbit, and we agreed to look after her while Shak is away for christmas. Weve looked after her before, she is a gorgeous little rabbit, quite timid but i think she had warmed to us. I think this is probably the fifth or six time we have had her. My mum seemed to think Havana had had a fit the night before christmas. And last night she was sat in the very corner of her cage, shaking like crazy. My brother stayed up quite late with her, but when i came down in the morning she was on her side, not moving. I had grown quite fond of her. I know it wasnt our fault, and she was a very old rabbit, but i feel like i could have done something. I am really dreading telling Shak when she comes back off holiday in a couple of days, she is going to be heart broken.
Its a lovely photo of us, and she seemed quite happy to have her photo taken, i think i took this one on boxing day.
I hope that this is not a sign of things to come for this year :(

Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!