Siena
Now we all know towns and cities that have a major rivalry. Back home in England, it's between the city I live in, Southampton, and a city further along the coast called Portsmouth. It's mainly along football lines, but it's a rivalry all the same. However, no rivalry will ever come as close to being as fierce as between Siena and Florence. For years the two cities have tried to out do each other right from the beginning of time it seems! I can't tell you if there is a winner or not, but instead have a look at some pictures of the fabulous Sienese cathedral.
Even if you just do a day trip like I did, I promise you Siena won't dissapoint. Maybe then you can decide which of the two cities is the best?








Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!