Been so long...

Hello.
I do apologize for there being such a delay in this post. Something has really stopped me from blogging the past two months, and it's almost felt like my fingertips have had no life in them. But the fact that I am typing this now may mean we are back on track.
Lets see what I have to tell you.
First off, I guess the most important news is that I now have two jobs. As well as working at the other place, I've also taken up a second job at another well known high street chain working Saturday and Sunday night's for some more cash before I go travelling across Europe. It's not too bad on the weekends I don't work at the usual place, but when I do work there, I end up going for no sleep or even a proper break for nearly 36 hours. It's bloody hard going, but at the end of the day, I need to do this if I want to get anywhere. As they say, no pain no gain.
It was Nan's birthday saturday, so we all went up to her's for fish and chips and a bit of cake. Now I love my nan, but I was sat in the corner trying not to fall asleep, while everyone just sat about making small talk, while some of my cousin's got on my nerves. And I mean really got on my nerves. One was bloody dressed as a waitress, in a tiny skirt and heels on, one of the others interrogated me about travelling and what I was going to be doing, the other two sat in the chair and mucked about, while the final one came in, ignored my completely and went in the other room. And I was quite glad about that too. I was not in the mood to be picking a fight with anyone again.
I was annoyed at myself that I was even in that sort of a mood really. I went round to see James on Friday night with some dinner. The funny thing was we ate some ice cream in bed, then both fell asleep at the same time, and woke up at nearly 1am with crooked necks and the tv and lights still on. James like's to cuddle in bed, which is fine, but he is always so hot! I feel like I might melt if he sweeps me up into his arms sometimes! It is such a nice feeling though to know someone is next to you. It sounds weird, but I like staying round because if I need something, I don't ask, but I feel like a ninja getting about without waking them, then getting back into bed and them being like "What were you doing? You woke me up. Mind you that triple backflip off the bed onto the top of the wardrobe was totally rad!"
Okay so the last bit doesn't get said to me that often, at least, not in that order. But it's nice to know someone is nearby. I don't know if James will agree. Apparently I woke him up sitting up and talking away to myself in the middle of the night, and then when we woke up properly I had a massive nosebleed for some reason that is unknown to me. It was everywhere. Luckily most of it was on and in the pillow, but there was some on the duvet, the sheet, and of course, on your's truly. Yes it was that good a shot. I don't know why I get these nosebleeds, I usually get them when I am mega stressed or anxious, but this one just came out of the blue. But he was okay, said it was fine after he cleared it all up. I kept apologizing, it's so embaressing, and it's not even the first time I've ruined his bedding :/
I then ended up playing with his lego for most of the day, building this little town and finishing off the bits I started last time. Now at least the Templo Mayor has a ready supply of human sacrifice.
Im literally writing this with one hand pinching my nose. I literally wiped it with a tissue and BAM! Crimson blood everywhere. Joy.
It also dosn't help that I think I may have tonsilitus. I'm having problems swallowing and my neck feels really sore and achey. Christ at this rate I'll be in the geriatric ward before I'm thirty!
It seems life is hard at the moment. I'm exhuasted, and as everyone keeps telling me, I'm doing too much. I know I am, but this is for the greater good. I want to enjoy myself travelling without having to worry about money, and I want to hopefully settle down somewhere out there. Somewhere new and exciting. Somewhere that actually wants me.
But thats something to look forward to. A fresh new start where no one knows me. I feel that some of the people I considered friends are not really my friends. And to be brutally honest, I'm bored of England. Bring on Ljubjana! (Or Belgrade, Talinn, Berlin, Paris or anywhere else I'm going!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siena

San Marino