Howdy
Howdy everyone.
I know ive said this before, but im back!
I had yesterday day off, and i thought i would try and get a bit of work done on this project im working on. While the aim and destination of the project has gone completely awry, Im impressed at how much i managed to get done, though, it seems my creative mojo has finally gotten itself going again.
Even though i haven't actually tried to sort anything out. I feel healed. Does that make sense? I just finally feel like i have turned the corner, and now i can start to make something of myself again. I think i just went through the summer last year feeling so let down and unhappy, and then Christmas came along, and that just causes havoc with everyone's mental stability. (The ones that work in retail anyway) I think now we are back to normal, ive had some time of work and as if by chance, everything has straightened itself out and i feel like i am making progress.
I dont think anything is going to come out of the project, or at least not in it's current form, im just happy that i am finally getting some writing done. I can't spend too long on it today though. Im working a night shift tonight 6pm to 8am, and im hoping that when i get in tomorrow i will be able to get a bit more done, as well as making some more progress in my bedroom. I've done three loads of washing and fiddled about with lots of other stuff. Im starting to realize that if i ever want to move out and get my own place a couple of things need to change. I need to spend less save more, Thats the biggest one. I have a lot sat on my credit card, and im now really trying hard to clear it off, rather than paying a bit and forgetting about it. I think im one of those people, that is a very impulsive buyer. I buy things that i like a bit, that are cheap or that i think i need, when really, i shouldn't have bothered. Mind you, i think we are all a little bit like that.
Also, i want to try and get better at sorting things out. I have so much crap and stuff, its hard to move about in my bedroom. Im going to try and go through everything once a month, in a vain attempts to rid myself of the crap. I can try that's all i can say!
I know ive said this before, but im back!
I had yesterday day off, and i thought i would try and get a bit of work done on this project im working on. While the aim and destination of the project has gone completely awry, Im impressed at how much i managed to get done, though, it seems my creative mojo has finally gotten itself going again.
Even though i haven't actually tried to sort anything out. I feel healed. Does that make sense? I just finally feel like i have turned the corner, and now i can start to make something of myself again. I think i just went through the summer last year feeling so let down and unhappy, and then Christmas came along, and that just causes havoc with everyone's mental stability. (The ones that work in retail anyway) I think now we are back to normal, ive had some time of work and as if by chance, everything has straightened itself out and i feel like i am making progress.
I dont think anything is going to come out of the project, or at least not in it's current form, im just happy that i am finally getting some writing done. I can't spend too long on it today though. Im working a night shift tonight 6pm to 8am, and im hoping that when i get in tomorrow i will be able to get a bit more done, as well as making some more progress in my bedroom. I've done three loads of washing and fiddled about with lots of other stuff. Im starting to realize that if i ever want to move out and get my own place a couple of things need to change. I need to spend less save more, Thats the biggest one. I have a lot sat on my credit card, and im now really trying hard to clear it off, rather than paying a bit and forgetting about it. I think im one of those people, that is a very impulsive buyer. I buy things that i like a bit, that are cheap or that i think i need, when really, i shouldn't have bothered. Mind you, i think we are all a little bit like that.
Also, i want to try and get better at sorting things out. I have so much crap and stuff, its hard to move about in my bedroom. Im going to try and go through everything once a month, in a vain attempts to rid myself of the crap. I can try that's all i can say!
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!