New Plans?

Hello.


I havn't even been on holiday yet, let alone travelled round Europe and I am already planning where to go next. After a bit of thought, I'm thinking about India. Why I hear you ask. Well why not?


Like Caroline at work said to me, I'm young free and single. Aside from work, I have no commitments, no mortgage, no kids, and nothing stopping me. Which is perhaps the most important point. The only thing stopping me from going, is me. I need to get a more positive mindset on. I'm saving hard, and I'm trying to really sort myself out so that when I go, I am ready. To be honest, I have nothing to lose.


I can come back anytime and pick up a job here. I stay with my mum, or maybe James if everything goes tit's up. I mean I hope it won't. But it does pay to be prepared for these events.


My idea is to come home from travelling, work three months at work to get some more money up together, before buying a plane ticket and flying to maybe Mumbai or Chennai or somewhere like that, get a job and like in a Chawl, and really live life like someone else does for a bit. Southampton will always be waiting for me if things get too rough.


God can you imagine. I'm literally going to be sweating tonnes and have the shits constantly. But by god am I going to live it. I need to be doing something different with my life. So that I actually have something interesting to talk about to everyone.


Although saying that, a guy messaged me on POF the other day, he was quite good looking, and has a good sense of humour. We've been chatting for a week now, and were talking about the second world war and the role the British Empire played in it. Much more intelligent than sexting, but even so, I'm not entirely sure how we quite got onto the subject.


This is a terrible habit of mine (Or maybe it's everyone else, and I'm just drawn into it) but you start of with a hi hello how are you, and it goes to a Rommel wasn't really the main man of the north Africa campaigns. I mean how???????????


He seems cool with it, and actually I like the fact I am actually having a decent intellectual conversation with someone. This does not happen often!


But that's another story. I'll speak to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino