**angelic voice** Morning, has broken!...
Well that was my last night shift of the week, it was pretty uneventful really. I just tidied, did some repro from the fitting room, and just genrally potterd about. I helped segregate the delivery and at half six i clocked out.
Im out tongiht, with Becky and one of her roommates. Were gonna see Thor 2, then go clubbing afterwards. I plan to get complelty smashed, well i mean i think i have earned it! The only problem is most places in town will only let us in if we are in fancy dress, so im gonna have to go home and find my big multicolourd wig, wash and dry it before restyling it. I also need to find my Blue sparkly Jeggings, a nice top to go with them, and my white eyeliner. I hope that is somewhere in my bedroom. Its a really nice one, Diego Dalla Palma or something, and it cost me £14, so i have to find it. I want to know where my wig is, last time i wore it i ended up throwing it in the wardrobe so i hope its not horrendusly matted and mouldy. Otherwise we may then have a problem.
I have no idea what to do if i cant find it, i think ill end up dashing into town to get my backup costume, which is a Hawaiian dancer. LUHA! i think i may scream that at people while i hoola.
One day when i move out, the first halloween in my new house i am going to through the most awesome party ever! im gonna completly deck the house out in cobwebs and get everyone to seriously make an effort. Everybody i know and like will come and then everyone will mingle before getting paraletic. I mean what could be better?
Ive got a lot to do, and i need to get a bit of sleep as well, even though i know i will be wide awake now until about 12 ish. But still, its gonna be great! i will try and put a photo up if someone takes a ncie one. But i dont think that will be very likely! ahaha.
Im out tongiht, with Becky and one of her roommates. Were gonna see Thor 2, then go clubbing afterwards. I plan to get complelty smashed, well i mean i think i have earned it! The only problem is most places in town will only let us in if we are in fancy dress, so im gonna have to go home and find my big multicolourd wig, wash and dry it before restyling it. I also need to find my Blue sparkly Jeggings, a nice top to go with them, and my white eyeliner. I hope that is somewhere in my bedroom. Its a really nice one, Diego Dalla Palma or something, and it cost me £14, so i have to find it. I want to know where my wig is, last time i wore it i ended up throwing it in the wardrobe so i hope its not horrendusly matted and mouldy. Otherwise we may then have a problem.
I have no idea what to do if i cant find it, i think ill end up dashing into town to get my backup costume, which is a Hawaiian dancer. LUHA! i think i may scream that at people while i hoola.
One day when i move out, the first halloween in my new house i am going to through the most awesome party ever! im gonna completly deck the house out in cobwebs and get everyone to seriously make an effort. Everybody i know and like will come and then everyone will mingle before getting paraletic. I mean what could be better?
Ive got a lot to do, and i need to get a bit of sleep as well, even though i know i will be wide awake now until about 12 ish. But still, its gonna be great! i will try and put a photo up if someone takes a ncie one. But i dont think that will be very likely! ahaha.
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!