Til Numero Quatro

Good afternoon, yet again I find myself at the work computer.

I like this computer, It's in a quieter, more secluded area of the staff canteen, and isn't normally being used by anyone. Although the keyboard is sometimes sticky with goodness knows what, it is one of those nice click clack keyboards, with proper key's that make a noise when you click them. It makes me feel very official. It's also got a nice wide screen, although blogger dosn't quite fill it, so it looks like I have written much more then I really have.

Thats the problem with my laptop at home. The keys just don't make a noice when I type, something that seems to stifle my creativity a bit? I know that sounds like a load of crap but there is something magical about typing on a proper keyboard.

Thinking about work, My brother is the latest member of our family to start working here. He went for a job on menswear, but somehow ended up on the coffee shop. He's happy because he now has a part time job to get him some money together, and mums happy because he is out of the house more. It's a win win for everyone.

The title of the blog post is Til Numero Quatro. Basically today I have been stuck on til 4 for what feels like an eternity. Normally, til four is my favourate, til 1 you have all the annoying people that interupt your conversation and everyone in the que listens to what you and your customer are talking about. Same for til 2, no privacy. til 3 is alright, but has a very bright spotlight above it that hurts your eyes after and hour or so. Til four where it's not as bright, and you can have a proper chat with customers without having the start of the que right in your face. Til 5 is quite nice, but you are always being pushed out of the way by people needing bubble wrap, and til six, which you have to yell for the next person to come to you, and you are guarenteed someone asking you for help with shoes. But all day today when I've been on til 4 I have had moany bloody customers who think I care about thier stupid problems. The most memorable woman was quicking up a fuss because there is 20%  off the website today, but not instore. She told me to bring a computer over to her so she could get the discount. When I told her she could order at customer services, she told me it was too far away, and that the company was stealing money from her. Customer's are simply the best. (I hope you realize that was dripping with sarcasm)

In other news, after I said on the last blog post I was supposed to not be buying anything, I found myself purchasing two new toys from Mr S last night. It wasn't too expensive, and after using my store credit from buying my Straitjacket last year, it worked out at about £110. And that was with ten dollars off the shipping as well, so I was quite happy. It does mean I failed this months challenge of only spending three hundred pounds on my credit card, but it's something I have wanted for a while, so I can just minus it from next months total.

I will try better next month!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino