A busy week.
Hello all.
As I have done so many times before, apologies for my prolonged absence. Recently things have been very hectic, working two jobs, and trying to keep myself on the straight an narrow.
At least this week has been a bit different. Well sort off. I had the week off from one place, and I spent it rushing around as usual. Well I had two total days of bed rest too :D
I went up to London on the Tuesday, spent the day visiting the Victoria and Albert museum, then of course spent two hours utterly lost, and ended up at St Pauls cathedral, and during that "exploration" I managed to give a group of French tourist the completely wrong directions. I didn't actually mean to do this. I was trying to stare at the map one of them was holding (My phone had given up on me by this point). She said something about the river, I was trying to ask how to get back to Piccadilly. Somehow I ended up at the river, and by that I assume they ended up at Piccadilly. Since the daily mail carried no front page of a diplomatic incident, I guess everything worked out alright.
I treated myself to dinner in Wahaca's, did a spot of shopping (despite the warmer weather coming, I purchased a new jacket and two new jumper top things, don't even ask me why) and then caused a hoo haa at the train station when my ticket didn't work in the barrier. A typical day if you ask me.
I must also say about London, I love the tube. It's incredible. Aside from when it's insanely busy, it is amazing. You can pretty much get to any part of London in no time at all. It's insane, to think that a hundred years ago some clever man thought it all up. Even more interesting, is quite how much is underground benieth our feet. Yeah okay there is cables and pipes and what not, but there could be air raid shelters, underground rivers, medieval plague pits, buried treasure, long lost roman villas. Absolutely anything could be underneath our feet.
But I digress. Before I start rambling on about what I've read on Wikipedia, lets talk about Thursday.
Well. It was good.
Very good in fact.
I met up with this guy I had met a couple of times before for a bit of fun. (Not that I confessed that to anyone) For some reason, we really clicked. I love his company, he is smart, funny, handsome, intelligent, hot, and perhaps most of all, a real show stopper in the bedroom. I can honestly say, It was the best sexual experience I have ever had in my life. Everything about it rocked. The position, his warm body, the way his hands gently caressed me, the fact he didn't need any prompting, he just seemed to know what to do, and when to do it. Just thinking about it now, gives me a shiver of excitement. Before long, I was nearly an hour late meeting everyone, and there was spunk all over his bed.
I then got to the pub (because it was Sandra's birthday drinks) where everyone then questioned me as to why my hair was such a mess, and as to why I was panting and had bright red cheeks. Thank god no one noticed my t-shirt was the wrong way around!
So we had a few drinks, a good laugh, and then I headed home to cook my signature dish. Pizza burgers with trimmings. Oh dear god they are to die for! Absolutely delicious (slightly biased coming from me, but in all fairness, they would win masterchef hands down)
Friday I spent the day in Bath, I visited the Roman Bath Spa's (again full of French tourists, although at least this time I didn't manage to get any of them lost, although they were rude and at one point I was close to pushing one in the pool) and then had a good wander around Bath. I saw Pultney bridge. Not quite what I remembered from when I last visited about ten years ago, but interesting none the less.
And after a day of doing pretty much nothing (except for writing and treating myself) I'm back at work. And to be honest, I've got a good week ahead of me. I'm working Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, with just Sunday and Friday day times. Brilliant if you ask me!
Although that does bring me to a rather sore point. Friday is one of my friends birthdays. He has invited me and some of his other friends out for drinks and then out to the hobbit to watch the live bands. It's not that fact I won't know anyone going, you know me I could make friends with Imelda Marcos if I wanted to, but it's because of that happened before.
Basically we went out for a drink after work, and got absolutely sloshed. Then, when it was time to go, we staggered out to go home. He started to hold my hand, which was really nice. Then he started to kiss me, then the next thing I know, I'm on the avenue with my dick out, while giving him a handjob in his jeans. We ended up going back to his and fooling about, but by then, I had started to sober and it felt really awkward. I desperately wanted to ask him about it, but instead we just made like small talk over facebook the next day.
The Monday we were going to see a band (Wolf Mother) play. I got to orange rooms, and there was this other guy sat there (who coincidentilally knew James's roommate, because they worked in the same building. Small world). Anyway, I think they were on a date. Like they clearly didn't know each other, and it was so awkward with me sat there too.
So we went to the concert, which was bloody good too) and then as we were leaving, they sort of walked in front and I think tried to ignore me. Feeling like I was going to cry, I just waved goodbye. It really hurt, because usually every time I see Simon he gives me a hug when we say goodbye, but this time he didn't. It really stung, and I thought it was probably because he didn't want to see me again after what had happened before. I wouldn't have completely understood that.
But then out of the blue, this invite appears. I mean what on earth? And it's clearly only his close friends going, there's been a dozen invites at most. But why me? I mean I think his on/off boyfriend will be there, and I'm not about to start messing other peoples lives up. I'm just mega confused, I really want to just sit down and talk about it, but that's not going to happen in an crowded pub on your birthday. That's just not fair.
Crickey my breaks up. Well I will hopefully be back soon, then I can tell you about some new writing projects I'm working on.
As I have done so many times before, apologies for my prolonged absence. Recently things have been very hectic, working two jobs, and trying to keep myself on the straight an narrow.
At least this week has been a bit different. Well sort off. I had the week off from one place, and I spent it rushing around as usual. Well I had two total days of bed rest too :D
I went up to London on the Tuesday, spent the day visiting the Victoria and Albert museum, then of course spent two hours utterly lost, and ended up at St Pauls cathedral, and during that "exploration" I managed to give a group of French tourist the completely wrong directions. I didn't actually mean to do this. I was trying to stare at the map one of them was holding (My phone had given up on me by this point). She said something about the river, I was trying to ask how to get back to Piccadilly. Somehow I ended up at the river, and by that I assume they ended up at Piccadilly. Since the daily mail carried no front page of a diplomatic incident, I guess everything worked out alright.
I treated myself to dinner in Wahaca's, did a spot of shopping (despite the warmer weather coming, I purchased a new jacket and two new jumper top things, don't even ask me why) and then caused a hoo haa at the train station when my ticket didn't work in the barrier. A typical day if you ask me.
I must also say about London, I love the tube. It's incredible. Aside from when it's insanely busy, it is amazing. You can pretty much get to any part of London in no time at all. It's insane, to think that a hundred years ago some clever man thought it all up. Even more interesting, is quite how much is underground benieth our feet. Yeah okay there is cables and pipes and what not, but there could be air raid shelters, underground rivers, medieval plague pits, buried treasure, long lost roman villas. Absolutely anything could be underneath our feet.
But I digress. Before I start rambling on about what I've read on Wikipedia, lets talk about Thursday.
Well. It was good.
Very good in fact.
I met up with this guy I had met a couple of times before for a bit of fun. (Not that I confessed that to anyone) For some reason, we really clicked. I love his company, he is smart, funny, handsome, intelligent, hot, and perhaps most of all, a real show stopper in the bedroom. I can honestly say, It was the best sexual experience I have ever had in my life. Everything about it rocked. The position, his warm body, the way his hands gently caressed me, the fact he didn't need any prompting, he just seemed to know what to do, and when to do it. Just thinking about it now, gives me a shiver of excitement. Before long, I was nearly an hour late meeting everyone, and there was spunk all over his bed.
I then got to the pub (because it was Sandra's birthday drinks) where everyone then questioned me as to why my hair was such a mess, and as to why I was panting and had bright red cheeks. Thank god no one noticed my t-shirt was the wrong way around!
So we had a few drinks, a good laugh, and then I headed home to cook my signature dish. Pizza burgers with trimmings. Oh dear god they are to die for! Absolutely delicious (slightly biased coming from me, but in all fairness, they would win masterchef hands down)
Friday I spent the day in Bath, I visited the Roman Bath Spa's (again full of French tourists, although at least this time I didn't manage to get any of them lost, although they were rude and at one point I was close to pushing one in the pool) and then had a good wander around Bath. I saw Pultney bridge. Not quite what I remembered from when I last visited about ten years ago, but interesting none the less.
And after a day of doing pretty much nothing (except for writing and treating myself) I'm back at work. And to be honest, I've got a good week ahead of me. I'm working Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights, with just Sunday and Friday day times. Brilliant if you ask me!
Although that does bring me to a rather sore point. Friday is one of my friends birthdays. He has invited me and some of his other friends out for drinks and then out to the hobbit to watch the live bands. It's not that fact I won't know anyone going, you know me I could make friends with Imelda Marcos if I wanted to, but it's because of that happened before.
Basically we went out for a drink after work, and got absolutely sloshed. Then, when it was time to go, we staggered out to go home. He started to hold my hand, which was really nice. Then he started to kiss me, then the next thing I know, I'm on the avenue with my dick out, while giving him a handjob in his jeans. We ended up going back to his and fooling about, but by then, I had started to sober and it felt really awkward. I desperately wanted to ask him about it, but instead we just made like small talk over facebook the next day.
The Monday we were going to see a band (Wolf Mother) play. I got to orange rooms, and there was this other guy sat there (who coincidentilally knew James's roommate, because they worked in the same building. Small world). Anyway, I think they were on a date. Like they clearly didn't know each other, and it was so awkward with me sat there too.
So we went to the concert, which was bloody good too) and then as we were leaving, they sort of walked in front and I think tried to ignore me. Feeling like I was going to cry, I just waved goodbye. It really hurt, because usually every time I see Simon he gives me a hug when we say goodbye, but this time he didn't. It really stung, and I thought it was probably because he didn't want to see me again after what had happened before. I wouldn't have completely understood that.
But then out of the blue, this invite appears. I mean what on earth? And it's clearly only his close friends going, there's been a dozen invites at most. But why me? I mean I think his on/off boyfriend will be there, and I'm not about to start messing other peoples lives up. I'm just mega confused, I really want to just sit down and talk about it, but that's not going to happen in an crowded pub on your birthday. That's just not fair.
Crickey my breaks up. Well I will hopefully be back soon, then I can tell you about some new writing projects I'm working on.
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!