Proud!
Gosh am I proud of myself or what. I hate to brag, but I have just uploaded my second novel, and hopefully it will be live to buy by the morning. Excited doesn't come anywhere close. It's been something I have worked on for about two months, something to fill the void that New Fields left. After all, I have to do something on my lunch breaks!
Its about a television crew at Castle Adaladora in Cassandra province, filming an episode of the highly rated "Haunted Haven's" on RRTVOne. The team, which consist's of presenter Anwyn, Director Katja, Camera man Tommy, Sound and mixer Joe, and Geeta, who deals with hair, make-up and all manner of technology. They are led around the castle by Mr Christopher Montrello, the owner and guide. He is a bit creepy, with a large pot belly and greasy hair. He knows exactly what the castle is like, but even he is not prepared for the events of that fateful evening.
I'm hoping that this will give me a bit more of exposure as a writer, and even though It's not got the same spark that New Fields has, I am still impressed with it. I've been writing and editing all day, and my fingers are bloody sore! I also have a compulsive need to put speech marks at the start and end of every sentence!
I'm going to give myself a break tomorrow, but rest assured the next one has already been planned, although when I say that I really mean two projects. One is a completely new idea, based on a reporter for a newspaper reporting on a major sporting event. I am going to try and keep it very light and amusing (I hope!) but with feel good feeling throughout. The other project is one that I wrote about three years ago, that has been sat on my computer ever since. It is very different to my usual writing, so I need to really go through it and rework it quite a bit to get it going. But I have really high hopes for it. I am off work this weekend thank god, especially well deserved after what the weekend was like. I will be babysitting Kim's dog's for her, because she s at a wedding up at York, and still hasn't decided on an outfit yet! I'm hoping I can do a bit of work then. Mind you saying that Kim's dogs are beautiful, and they are so so friendly, so I expect most of the time I will be rolling around the floor giving dog hugs! I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend!
I shall let you know if my book gets uploaded fine tomorrow, and I will share the link, after all there is nothing wrong with a bit of shameful self promotion is there?
Its about a television crew at Castle Adaladora in Cassandra province, filming an episode of the highly rated "Haunted Haven's" on RRTVOne. The team, which consist's of presenter Anwyn, Director Katja, Camera man Tommy, Sound and mixer Joe, and Geeta, who deals with hair, make-up and all manner of technology. They are led around the castle by Mr Christopher Montrello, the owner and guide. He is a bit creepy, with a large pot belly and greasy hair. He knows exactly what the castle is like, but even he is not prepared for the events of that fateful evening.
I'm hoping that this will give me a bit more of exposure as a writer, and even though It's not got the same spark that New Fields has, I am still impressed with it. I've been writing and editing all day, and my fingers are bloody sore! I also have a compulsive need to put speech marks at the start and end of every sentence!
I'm going to give myself a break tomorrow, but rest assured the next one has already been planned, although when I say that I really mean two projects. One is a completely new idea, based on a reporter for a newspaper reporting on a major sporting event. I am going to try and keep it very light and amusing (I hope!) but with feel good feeling throughout. The other project is one that I wrote about three years ago, that has been sat on my computer ever since. It is very different to my usual writing, so I need to really go through it and rework it quite a bit to get it going. But I have really high hopes for it. I am off work this weekend thank god, especially well deserved after what the weekend was like. I will be babysitting Kim's dog's for her, because she s at a wedding up at York, and still hasn't decided on an outfit yet! I'm hoping I can do a bit of work then. Mind you saying that Kim's dogs are beautiful, and they are so so friendly, so I expect most of the time I will be rolling around the floor giving dog hugs! I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend!
I shall let you know if my book gets uploaded fine tomorrow, and I will share the link, after all there is nothing wrong with a bit of shameful self promotion is there?
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!