Booked My Holidays!

Oh my goodness, I booked my holiday to Bulgaria!
I know what you are thinking, someone like me, in charge for a holiday. But thankfully, I went to STA travel, and Rachael helped me book nearly all of it. I am getting very excited now!
I've booked six night's in Sofia, in a self catering apartment in the centre of the city, near the metro and the parliament, and then two night's in a beautiful hotel in Varna. There's a three hour train ride to get from Sofia to Varna, so that's not too bad. I just have to book a return flight home, because the only company that flies from Varna to the UK is one that don't book with the travel company, but that's not a problem. We got a fantastic deal as well. I would really recommend STA travel. They were absolutely brilliant, and the staff really do know their stuff!

I also got an insurance policy, because you all know exactly what I am like. So if I do break my leg, or loose my passport or anything like that, then at least I am covered. (touch wood I don't).

I apologize for the strange time I am writing this. I tried to go from three months of sleeping in the day time, to four day's of night sleeping, to then working a night shift, an now consequently I slept for thirteen hours and am now awake. Yes that's right, thirteen hours! I got into bed at about 8ish, and set my alarm for half 11. I woke up, and thought I pressed the snooze button, but I must have switched the alarm off, because I work up at half 10 last night completely dazed and confused and with a sore neck and back. I must have been tired! I feel absolutely exhausted now, so I think I will get back into bed at 7, have a couple of hours of sleep then get back up and do all the things I was supposed to do today but didn't. Then I have the rest of the week to get back into a proper routine.

I need to have a massive bedroom cleaning session. There is dirty clothes and crap everywhere, and my new bed will arrive in January, so I really need to get it organized. Also, I really need to see if the stuff I don't use any more is worth anything, because as I'm going travelling in 2017, I will need all the money I can get!

I now going to see if I can motivate myself enough to do some work on my book. We shall have to see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino