A new friend :D
Hi everyone.
Sorry it's been so long since the last post. It's just been such a mental two weeks what with constantly changing shifts, not sleeping properly, and just feeling run down. The usual really.
I had no big news for you, until today. I got back in contact with a guy I met of Grindr a while back, and that certain circumstances prevented me from meeting up with him. So we had arranged to meet today for the first time.
I had chatted to him for a long time, and he wasn't what I expected at all, but actually, in a good way. He is so friendly, charming and really refreshing to talk to. It turned out we had a lot in common, and I am so glad I finally got the chance to meet him. We spent a bit of time talking, then got ourselves set up, and had a good session. He was bloody brilliant. I can't really go into details, but my god did he totally keep me on edge the whole time. It was incredible! And I helped him out with his kink's, so we were both very happy by the end of it. And then, what was even nicer, was he didn't ask me to leave, like a lot of people do. We chatted some more, watched some hilarious video's and shows together, and hung out, which I really enjoyed. I'm not entirely sure what he is looking for at the moment, I have a feeling just a hook up, because I think he has a boyfriend. I'm not entirely sure, and I didn't want to be rude by just coming out with it. But hopefully I will get to see him again.
Mind you, I am bloody knackered. I worked 6pm til 5am yesterday, then had to wait til gone half past five for a bus, so by the time I got home it was pressing six. I was too nervous and excited to sleep much, so I think I got two hours tops. Now I'm sat at this keyboard, literally about to drop. If you come shopping today and see me asleep on the floor somewhere, just give me a prod.
Sorry it's been so long since the last post. It's just been such a mental two weeks what with constantly changing shifts, not sleeping properly, and just feeling run down. The usual really.
I had no big news for you, until today. I got back in contact with a guy I met of Grindr a while back, and that certain circumstances prevented me from meeting up with him. So we had arranged to meet today for the first time.
I had chatted to him for a long time, and he wasn't what I expected at all, but actually, in a good way. He is so friendly, charming and really refreshing to talk to. It turned out we had a lot in common, and I am so glad I finally got the chance to meet him. We spent a bit of time talking, then got ourselves set up, and had a good session. He was bloody brilliant. I can't really go into details, but my god did he totally keep me on edge the whole time. It was incredible! And I helped him out with his kink's, so we were both very happy by the end of it. And then, what was even nicer, was he didn't ask me to leave, like a lot of people do. We chatted some more, watched some hilarious video's and shows together, and hung out, which I really enjoyed. I'm not entirely sure what he is looking for at the moment, I have a feeling just a hook up, because I think he has a boyfriend. I'm not entirely sure, and I didn't want to be rude by just coming out with it. But hopefully I will get to see him again.
Mind you, I am bloody knackered. I worked 6pm til 5am yesterday, then had to wait til gone half past five for a bus, so by the time I got home it was pressing six. I was too nervous and excited to sleep much, so I think I got two hours tops. Now I'm sat at this keyboard, literally about to drop. If you come shopping today and see me asleep on the floor somewhere, just give me a prod.
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!