Budapest

Wow. No where do I begin with Budapest. Everything I expected it to be, and so much more besides! It was fun, funky, and freakishly indifferent! I had an amazing time there, visiting all kinds of places. A particular favourite of mine, was the old market. It was amazing to wonder through all the stalls and have a good look, and the upper floor has plenty of tourist stands to get souvenirs for the whole family. But the real attraction, was the hot food there. I got a bread bowl filled with goulash and some fried cheese, and oh my god was it good!





This was inside the Hungarian nation museum, it was beautiful! And the light coming though was crystal clear as well! 




This piano was awesome! It was just randomly on the pavement next to a restaurant, and was a really cool feature to the city. 
Next stop, Venice! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino