Venice!

Hello All!
Im sorry for the delay, I've been having far too much fun in Florence and havnt been updating the blog as I should be! Never mind ahaha
Venice is possibly the most curious place I have even been. No cars. Literally none, there are speedboats that do deliveries, water taxis, even bin boats! It really is a fabulous place! I spent the first full day at San Marco plaza, it is phenomenal, really it takes your breath away. You see it in pictures, but they don't prepare you for the sheer beauty of it. I hope the pictures do it justice!





And here's some from inside the Doges palace:



And here's just a few random ones from around the city






Yes that really is a shrunken head! It was in the natural history museum, but I thought it was interesting as it has better hair than I do! :O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino