Sarajevo part 1
From Banja Luka (on a never ending bus journey) I went to Sarajevo. I've decided to dedicate a whole post to the bobsleigh track from the 1984 winter Olympics. It was absolutly incredible. When I did a bit of research on it the Internet said some restoration work had been done on it, and it was occasionally used for training, but I didn't really see any evidence of it. It was phenomenal. I walked the entire length of it and back again, and only left becuase it was getting dark.
It's covered in graffiti, which stands out against the concrete and metal. It really is an awesome place to visit!
It's quite spooky, as I was the only one there til the very end, when two other tourists turned up for a bit. It's stunning though, it really takes your breath away when you first see it. Really is worth a look!
It's covered in graffiti, which stands out against the concrete and metal. It really is an awesome place to visit!
It's quite spooky, as I was the only one there til the very end, when two other tourists turned up for a bit. It's stunning though, it really takes your breath away when you first see it. Really is worth a look!







Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!