He misses Sahira more than the Sahara misses rain- Part 3
"It's not like i even know him, like, I've never actually proper spoken to him, and i don't think i even like him, he's just there" Greg said, pausing only to sip his full fat mocha.
Xanthe gave him a funny look. "well he certainly has made an impression on you".
Greg chocked on his coffee. "what?" he said, pounding his chest, frantically trying to get the scalding hot liquid out of his lungs.
"Well he obviously has some sort of charm over you, we've been sat here for nearly two hours, and all you've talked about is him, you haven't even congratulated me on being six months pregnant".
Greg leaned over to get a better look at Xanthe's stomach. she stood up, just to highlight the bump. Xanthe was Greg's best friend, and so far the only person who he was good friends with aside from those at work.
"umm wow" he stammered. "so congratulations"
She laughed. "it's ok, I've just suddenly bloomed outwards. i'm scared i'm not going to be able to get though my front door anymore"
"Do you know what it is yet?"
She nodded. "Yeap, boy and a girl!"
"Omg wow" Greg said, chocking on his coffee for the second time. "Thats going to hurt when they burst out"
She looked shocked. "they're...going to burst out?" She began to hyperventilate.
"No...I meant...like not literally bursting out, not like from alien or that sort of...umm thing"
She gave a screech of laughter and playfully punched him on the shoulder. "you're so easy to scare!"
"That was mean" he said, picking at the apple cake. "Apples are weird, Devon always carries-"
"A polished red apple, yes i know" she said, looking slightly concerned. "are you sure you don't have a thing for him?"
Greg gave her a cool glare. "i'm straight"
"So?" Xanthe replied. "i'm straight and knocked up, but i would totally go lesbian for Billie Piper or Angelina Jolie. It's just part of life"
"I don't fancy him!" Greg said loudly, causing an older couple to turn and look. "I honestly don't! Look at his Facebook! I don't find that attractive! He is really not that good looking?" Greg pulled his phone out and showed Xanthe his profile. She gave him a funny look.
"Are you sure? You have him on Facebook" she said, taking Greg's phone and looking though Devon's photo's. "My god! If you don't go for him, then i will! He is seriously hot!"
Greg shook his head. "I really don't. I don't fancy Devon, i still love Sahira!"
He instantly knew he was in a deep hole.
"Oh god Greg!" she said, handing his phone back. "seriously? you told me you were done with that cow".
"I'm sorry" he said, his eyes brimming with tears. "I just, really need her"
Xanthe moved to sit next to him and cuddled him tight.
"I...I...I still love her, i need her" he cried, his body shaking with sobs. I love Sahira. she was perfect, Everything about him is Perfect. I love Devon"
Xanthe bit her lip.
To be continued...
Xanthe gave him a funny look. "well he certainly has made an impression on you".
Greg chocked on his coffee. "what?" he said, pounding his chest, frantically trying to get the scalding hot liquid out of his lungs.
"Well he obviously has some sort of charm over you, we've been sat here for nearly two hours, and all you've talked about is him, you haven't even congratulated me on being six months pregnant".
Greg leaned over to get a better look at Xanthe's stomach. she stood up, just to highlight the bump. Xanthe was Greg's best friend, and so far the only person who he was good friends with aside from those at work.
"umm wow" he stammered. "so congratulations"
She laughed. "it's ok, I've just suddenly bloomed outwards. i'm scared i'm not going to be able to get though my front door anymore"
"Do you know what it is yet?"
She nodded. "Yeap, boy and a girl!"
"Omg wow" Greg said, chocking on his coffee for the second time. "Thats going to hurt when they burst out"
She looked shocked. "they're...going to burst out?" She began to hyperventilate.
"No...I meant...like not literally bursting out, not like from alien or that sort of...umm thing"
She gave a screech of laughter and playfully punched him on the shoulder. "you're so easy to scare!"
"That was mean" he said, picking at the apple cake. "Apples are weird, Devon always carries-"
"A polished red apple, yes i know" she said, looking slightly concerned. "are you sure you don't have a thing for him?"
Greg gave her a cool glare. "i'm straight"
"So?" Xanthe replied. "i'm straight and knocked up, but i would totally go lesbian for Billie Piper or Angelina Jolie. It's just part of life"
"I don't fancy him!" Greg said loudly, causing an older couple to turn and look. "I honestly don't! Look at his Facebook! I don't find that attractive! He is really not that good looking?" Greg pulled his phone out and showed Xanthe his profile. She gave him a funny look.
"Are you sure? You have him on Facebook" she said, taking Greg's phone and looking though Devon's photo's. "My god! If you don't go for him, then i will! He is seriously hot!"
Greg shook his head. "I really don't. I don't fancy Devon, i still love Sahira!"
He instantly knew he was in a deep hole.
"Oh god Greg!" she said, handing his phone back. "seriously? you told me you were done with that cow".
"I'm sorry" he said, his eyes brimming with tears. "I just, really need her"
Xanthe moved to sit next to him and cuddled him tight.
"I...I...I still love her, i need her" he cried, his body shaking with sobs. I love Sahira. she was perfect, Everything about him is Perfect. I love Devon"
Xanthe bit her lip.
To be continued...
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!