Hi All

Hi all,

I am way not tired enough for this. I was up fairly late, but then again ive spent all day cleaning, and i mean on my hands a knees, my bedroom. I will admit, it was in the worst state i have ever seen it, but even so... I dunno. Its weird not having to jump off my bed to try and land past all the dirty washing and board games. But there we go, it will take some getting used to. Im not tired either. I need to be, as i for some reason agreed to start at 6 tomorrow morning. I enjoy them every now and again, but for some reason im just not feeling it. Ah well. Its nearly midnight, so if i was to miraculously fall asleep now, i might just be able to catch 4 hours of sleep. But i doubt very much thats going to happen.

My cough seems to have gotten worse, it seems hoarser, and i feel my whole chest moving, not just to top bit. Im semi hoping that a clean bedroom might help, but i know that until the ceiling, the leak and all the mould is sorted out, that it probably wont.

Ive just been sat in bed doing Strictly styled score charts with Yugioh! cards to amuse myself. It did work, although i kind of wonder why. Clearly i needed something to do. Theres not much on the creative front today, a couple of ideas but nothing too fruitful. If im honest i just want to sit here and just do nothing.

One of my friends is leaving work as well. It didn't come as a huge shock to me, mainly because she had wanted to leave for a while now, and had been to several interviews recently. But she's got a job up in London, Capitol city, and so as from Wednesday i think, she will be gone. Its crazy the amount of people that have left work recently, and those who have moved departments. It really sucks, with the exception of two or three people, Everyone on Ladieswear is like a big family to me, a large, loud, dysfunctional family with a lot of problems, but family at that. Its got to me quite a lot though, because she is one of my best friends in that place, and i feel like i can share anything. And the worst thing is some of the new people we have that joined us before Christmas just aren't team players, they dont speak to me particularly nicely, and i think worst of all they dont give it thier best. I think that im here to do a job, i may not enjoy it all the time, but i at least i like to think that i try my best.

Theres not really much else to say other than the fact ive just dropped my phone on the floor twice, and it seems to be okay, honestly i am the most clumsy person int the world, everything i ever attempt to do just falls apart spectacularly and usually ends up with either myself being injured, or something getting broken.

I don't know, nevermind anyway, I hope everyone has a great day to day, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino