Podgorica
I finally found somewhere I hated. Genuinely hated it.
Seriously the city has nothing. The museum was closed, the hostel I booked didn't actually seem to exist anywhere, meaning I had to traipse around the city looking for a new place to spend the night, I got food poisoning, and someone tried to rob me in the park. The police I tried to tell wernt interested, and I got out of there as soon as I could.
Quite frankly, the highlight of my time in Podgorica was a little park with an old looking bridge and a few roman capitals scattered about. Literally they were just dumped on the ground and left there.
That's the highlights! Seriously don't bother with Podgorica, just head to the Montenegrin coast, I promise you, Podgorica is worth nothing.
Seriously the city has nothing. The museum was closed, the hostel I booked didn't actually seem to exist anywhere, meaning I had to traipse around the city looking for a new place to spend the night, I got food poisoning, and someone tried to rob me in the park. The police I tried to tell wernt interested, and I got out of there as soon as I could.
Quite frankly, the highlight of my time in Podgorica was a little park with an old looking bridge and a few roman capitals scattered about. Literally they were just dumped on the ground and left there.
That's the highlights! Seriously don't bother with Podgorica, just head to the Montenegrin coast, I promise you, Podgorica is worth nothing.



Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!