Guymri
Gyumri is the second city of Armenia, and let's be honest, no where in Armenia could ever rival Yerevan's zest, culture and good fun.
And to be frank, Gyumri dosnt even try to. It has a couple of things to see, but it's utter lack of pavements and it's rather suspicious inhabitants put you off expelling too much effort. I think it's an Armenian thing. But people constantly staring at you got to me, I ended up skipping Lake Sevan and northern Armenia because of how uncomfortable it made me.
Here's a few pics of Gyumri:
And that's pretty much it! The place I staid in, Gyumri Guest house was really nice, unless they pounced on me the night before I was due to check out and stood there until I had written feedback for them on booking.com
And to be frank, Gyumri dosnt even try to. It has a couple of things to see, but it's utter lack of pavements and it's rather suspicious inhabitants put you off expelling too much effort. I think it's an Armenian thing. But people constantly staring at you got to me, I ended up skipping Lake Sevan and northern Armenia because of how uncomfortable it made me.
Here's a few pics of Gyumri:
And that's pretty much it! The place I staid in, Gyumri Guest house was really nice, unless they pounced on me the night before I was due to check out and stood there until I had written feedback for them on booking.com




Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!