Yerevan
So the first day in Yerevan was a bit of a write off, after getting to the hostel at 4am, I woke up around midday, absolutely exhausted from two nights of no sleep.
Yerevan should be called the city of sculpture. Everywhere, sculpture and artwork graces the city, some of it odd, some of it thought provoking, and the rest was absolutly fabulous. My personal favourite, is the big blue kiwi, right near the cascade art gallery. It's fantastic, and if I can ever get a replica, I will do! He's just some of the amazing art of Yerevan :
Yerevan should be called the city of sculpture. Everywhere, sculpture and artwork graces the city, some of it odd, some of it thought provoking, and the rest was absolutly fabulous. My personal favourite, is the big blue kiwi, right near the cascade art gallery. It's fantastic, and if I can ever get a replica, I will do! He's just some of the amazing art of Yerevan :
The city is just a delight to walk around in, there is artwork hidden across the city, and you have to do a little bit of exploring to see it all!










Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!