September 2019

 September was a busy month, I had been offered the job at the the bigger store as a supervisor, and within a couple of days all the paperwork had been signed off and sent to HR and I started on the Monday. My first day was stressful, the store was huge (One of the largest in the business) and I got lost several times, nearly fell on the escalator and broke a vase, all before my lunch break. Hopefully things were going to get better. The team were all lovely and really supportive, and by the end of the first week, I was starting to feel more settled in.

James took me out for dinner to celebrate, here we are having a meat feast at Sadlers! Thier food was amazing, and it's such a shame they closed down. We used to eat there quite a lot

Work was busy, and I started to work on my presentation skills for stock. Not bad for a first attempt at a presentation table! Maybe my colour balancing skills need a little bit of work through.
The fruits (and veg) of our labour was getting better in the garden, here was one days harvest!
We had builders in to rip our and renovate the conservatory, they were putting a proper roof on it with two skylights, as well as re-plastering and giving it a good refresh.
And I had a lovely evening out with my friend Sylvana as it was her birthday, a large group of us went out for a meal to celebrate. She's one of the loveliest people I know and a very close friend.
And of course, we went and fed some more feathered friends too! One day we will be like the pied piper and they will all follow us home, and we will all live together. Maybe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino