Ljubljana Part 3
Hello, welcome to the third part about Ljubljana!
This part is all about the zoo. We all love a good zoo, and even though the zoo in Ljubljana was probably the smallest I've been to, it still had a lot of animals and things to see.
The animals seemed well looked after and happy, and were relatively friendly. Except for the ram, who decided I was taking too long getting the feed out the machines, and decided to punish me by ramming into me and wacking me knee with his horns
That last picture is of the huge African snails sliding up the glass wall of thier box. It was repulsed, but quite fascinated as I stood watching them.
The other interesting thing Ljubljana has is the house of illusions. Now I'd never heard about anything like it before, but it was very interesting. At €8, I thought it was a bit pricey, but it was interesting and good fun.
This was the room of mirrors. It was such a strange experience! I couldn't close the door because I was scared I would get stuck in there! It's a really odd feeling, almost of being lost, and being watched at the same time!
This part is all about the zoo. We all love a good zoo, and even though the zoo in Ljubljana was probably the smallest I've been to, it still had a lot of animals and things to see.
The animals seemed well looked after and happy, and were relatively friendly. Except for the ram, who decided I was taking too long getting the feed out the machines, and decided to punish me by ramming into me and wacking me knee with his horns
That last picture is of the huge African snails sliding up the glass wall of thier box. It was repulsed, but quite fascinated as I stood watching them.
The other interesting thing Ljubljana has is the house of illusions. Now I'd never heard about anything like it before, but it was very interesting. At €8, I thought it was a bit pricey, but it was interesting and good fun.
This was the uneven room. The floor actually sloped at about a 45 degree angle, and it was interesting to be in. Apparently, it's supposed to confuse you and make you stumble, but I was relatively normal in there (that makes a change I know!)
This was quite cool, and I remember doing something similar when I was at school. There are the three primary colours as lights on the wall, and as you stand and block out each light, the other lights mix, making secondary colours. It was fun, and I ended up pretending to be in the introduction of a James Bond movie until someone else turned up wanting a go.This was the room of mirrors. It was such a strange experience! I couldn't close the door because I was scared I would get stuck in there! It's a really odd feeling, almost of being lost, and being watched at the same time!











Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!