Vintgar gorge.
A real highlight of the area surrounding Bled is Vintgar gorge. It's stunning, it's about a 40 minute walk away from town, through fields and villages, all the while with the snow capped Julian alps watching over you protectively.
It's just 5 euros to enter, and it's well worth it. The path is made up of wooden boards, built together to create long swooping boardwalks that follow the walls of the gorge, the whole time keeping you close to the river. It's a breathtaking place to be it really is. Sometimes I was the only one there, other times it was full of tourists. But it didn't matter, I enjoyed it, and that's all you can ever ask for. He's just a few pictures from the gorge.
It's just 5 euros to enter, and it's well worth it. The path is made up of wooden boards, built together to create long swooping boardwalks that follow the walls of the gorge, the whole time keeping you close to the river. It's a breathtaking place to be it really is. Sometimes I was the only one there, other times it was full of tourists. But it didn't matter, I enjoyed it, and that's all you can ever ask for. He's just a few pictures from the gorge.







Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!