Ljubljana Part 4
Oh no, it's the final part of Ljubljana! But don't worry, I come back again later on!
The final part is about the train museum. Hidden away from the main sights and places to visit, it's literally how you imagine train museums to be. A dark dusty shed, crammed full of sitting engines, remembering thier former hey days.
Wow it was good. They had some fabulous engines, the main one was a stunning red engine, which really demanded your attention!
The final part is about the train museum. Hidden away from the main sights and places to visit, it's literally how you imagine train museums to be. A dark dusty shed, crammed full of sitting engines, remembering thier former hey days.
Wow it was good. They had some fabulous engines, the main one was a stunning red engine, which really demanded your attention!
There was also a funky little museum, showing you real pieces of railway infrastructure, like points, signals, and equipment from control rooms. However, the real highlight of the museum was seeing the things you don't normally see on a railway.
Could you imagine being sat at a platform waiting for a train and some fellow comes pedalling past you on one of those! It would have me in stitches!
But then there was a sadder part. Outside were many locomotives, wagons and carriages awaiting restoration or the scrapyard. Hopefully restoration:
The colour of the tanker really caught my eye!
Perhaps most randomly, there was a string quater practising in an abandoned railway shed. The sounded quite good actually. I didn't want to interrupt, so I just stuck my head round the corner to watch for a bit
(I had to screenshot it so you could see it a bit better)
That's all from me for now, but I'll be back soon!














Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!