Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 3

Good afternoon. It's day three, so here is today's post.

Day Three- Your first love, and your first Kiss, if separate discuss both.
Well these are becoming a bit personal aren't they! I guess tomorrow's ill give you my credit card number's, my pin, my national insurance number's and anything else you want!
I'll start with the kiss. The first time I ever kissed someone, was when I was a kid, and I kissed my friend. She was a girl, we were really close friend's, but it was just a peck on the lips. It didn't mean anything, and I was just starting to realize it wasn't for me.
My first proper kiss was with my first ever boyfriend. He was such an amazing guy he really was. It was the summer holiday's after we had finished school, we had ages to go til we started college, so we hung out a lot together. I'd fancied him for quite a while, and he was openly gay, whereas I was still trying to come to term's with it. It all started when I created a coat-hanger mobile from my ceiling light. (If only it could be so easy now!) And one thing led to another. I was besotted, kept thinking it would be forever, until my third week at college, where I found out from a little shit stirrer that he was going out with someone else. I was crushed, absolutely inconsolable. I went home, spent my paper round money for that week on ice cream and ate til I was sick.
It didn't help, that the next day everyone at college cooed over me, and the guy who had told me about it proceeded to rub my nose in it.
Not  good way to end your first romance after all, but hey ho.As they say (Who?) Each event changes you and makes you into a better person...

In other news, I somehow managed to delete one of my stories yesterday, no idea how I did it, but it's gone. I was a bit annoyed, but actually, it's a good thing. It was getting far too messy and complicated, and maybe a fresh start will do it some good. I had, not abandoned it, but I had left it for a long time, and since then I've started something else. I'm terrible, I find it so hard to keep focussed on one thing, especially a complex story, so I'm going to try something a bit more simple, and I'll see how I go with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino