Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 5

Phew! This is getting good now isn't it? Never thought I had this much commitment in me!

Day Five- A place you would live, but have never visited.
Wow. Now this is a big question. In all honesty, I find it extremely difficult to select ten places, let alone one!
My biggest wish is to go to Belgrade, I'm saving up for my career break at the moment and I hope to visit there soon. I would love to live there, to spend load's of time there sampling everything it has to offer.
But also, I'd love to live in Talinn, Mumbai, Cartagena, load's of different places. But to be fair, How can you agree to live in a place without ever visiting it? Now I'm thinking with my responsible adult head on!
I would love to live in London, that's a bit more realistic, even though I have visited quite a few times.


I'm sorry for the short post, but I'm quite pushed for time today. But I'll give you a big one tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino