Goodbye

Goodbye's are horrible.

Today was Linda's last day. I have had the great pleasure of working with Linda for the four years I have been here, and to see her go absolutly cuts me. She has an incredible sense of humour, and is a brilliant person to be around.

My favourate memory of Linda was when she asked me what a hastag was, after I explained, she asked if you could have anything as a hashtag. I said yes, and she proceeded to say #Steve'sWindow. The commented absolutly creased me up, because I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. We've had several in joke's, ranging from Pat Twigg the psychic, to a discussion of wet wig's, and then laughing so much not being able to pronounce it, instead saying "wetwog"

If you are ever reading this Linda, thankyou so much for the laugh's we have had. I wish you all the best at your new store in Cheltenham, and that life is blissful and sweet.

Goodbye's are horrible, but new start's are good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino