Night shifting, Night blogging, Night grooving...

Hello. As you can probably gain from the post title, I'm working a night shift again. (If you didn't gain it, then shame on you)

Not much has changed from the last time I blogged. I'm still on my strange path to wherever it's going, and I'm just merrily following it. Best way to be really.

I've worked three night's this week, then I will be back to day's until the 1st of november, then I will be on night's up to christmas weeks. It's odd, in the thought that I've been looking forward to them since august time, and now here we go!
The good thing about night's is that I can play my own music. I've been dancing (and bouncing, swaying and jumping) about all night, and no doubt will be giving the secuirty guards something to chuckle at when they look at the camera footage in the morning.

Thats the odd thing with night's, you are never quite sure what the time of day is. Like right now it feel's like mid afternoon to me. I've been busy, had "lunch" and am now heading for that mid afternoon feeling where you want to take it slow.

Needless to say, I promise I will not be taking it slow. So far tonight I've managed to tidy nearly the whole department, and am working my way through all the repro from the fitting room. Judging by the fact the fitting room was jammed full of rails, the floor was a mess, and my managed was having a doolylally moment (One of quite a few apparently!) I think it was very busy today! Either that, or I'm a bloody psychic.

I've just started the knitwear, then all that's left is the brands. I'm going to be cheeky and leave Per Una. It's such a massive department, theres no point me spendding the next few hour's wandering around trying to find the stuff. I'm going to do a bit more, then at half six sevenish I'll do an hour of stock from the stock room, which funnily enough, Is also jam packed. It seem's the company has the philosophy of "There's no such thing as too much". Hmmmm

The other thing I wanted to say, was that I'm going to be doing a thirty day blog writing challenge. It was one of those random rubbish post's you usually ignore while on facebook, but someone I know is attempting it, so I thought I might as well have a go. I hope it might get me into the swing of blogging a bit more regularily.

Mind you, I've just read the post back to myself, and it's jumpy as anything. I need to sort of, get a structure, or something to help it flow a bit better. But I'll figure that out when it's a reasonable time of day and when I'm not exhausted.

We could be waiting a long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino