What a dreary week
It's been one of those weeks.
I finished my three night shift's to launch the Christmas shop at work. A big shout out to Natalie and Cathy, who kept me sane while I went through thousand's of cages and boxes of bedding. God it was awful. It didnt help that while we were on our night shift there were two, maybe three people who were not pulling thier weight. Or really even trying if I am absolutely honest. But ah well, I mustn't let these thing's get to me.
Lucifer was in a spot of trouble, his cage was cutting into him, so Tuesday morning (after a slight mix up) I gave him the key's back. Being someone's key holder is a very strange concept. There is so much responsibility, I had to keep checking the key's were there every half an hour I was at home, I was so scared of loosing them.
We met up a couple of day's later, and he told me he was moving to Plymouth, just temporarily, while he did his qualifications. He asked me to look after his device for the duration. I took it home, and unsure of what to do with it, hid it in a draw.
On Friday I was planning to go to the Natural History Museum, and on Thursday night I saw James. I kind of went round there, for one final hook up, and then to try to say goodbye. I even had it all planned out in my head.
But I dunno, there seemed to be a spark again? Or maybe it was my heart saying don't give up yet. But anyway, he came with me to the museum. It was such a great day. I really enjoyed it, and we got on so well. He even brought me a marble egg in the gift shop!
We then went and had dinner, and I very nearly started a fight, because he didn't want to leave a tip. Now I come from a low paid job, and I know how hard it can be for wait staff in restaurants, and how much tip's make up their wage packet. To diffuse the situation, I pretended to need the toilet, and make a quick escape. Very sophisticated of me, I thought, as I went into the ladies toilet's by mistake.
Turn's out old habit's die hard? I think that's the saying I want.
Anyway, we caught the train back, and after some random drunk toff managed to spray his water bottle all over James, we got back to Southampton. I had just about managed to keep myself under control, but I was so close to laughing hysterically the whole way home. Maybe that cocktail and the Carol Channing I had hit me a bit quick.
I stayed over, and we had this weird toasted pancake in bed. It was blimming good. The other thing is every time I'm with James we drink copious amount's of tea. I don't know if it's just me or if other people find this, but I piss like the Trivoli fountain after a cuppa. Every loo I could spot, I had to spend a penny.
I came back three quid down! :P
But otherwise Its been quite a dreary few day's. I've gotten up after noon every day that I could (Winner!) I've spent some good old fashioned time de stressing, both convention and not so conventional.
Then yesterday, I tried on the chastity device James leant me. I wasn't sure what to make of it. We had talked about it before, but I didn't think either of us was serious. I had it on for about 28 hour's, even sleeping with it on. My god, I didn't think I was addicted to wanking but I do think so now. was climbing up the wall's, I was doing anything I could to distract myself. I even tried jerking it about to see what would happen. Stuff came out, but no release for me. I have no idea how Lucifer did it. It baffles me. And now I mentioned I have one, there's a guy who I've been chatting too for a while who want's me to wear it when I go to see him.
I really do get myself into some Questionable situations. I really don't know how I do it, but it just seem's to happen. Mind you it's much more interesting that way I guess.
Speaking of interesting, my goodness has anyone watched the returned? I have literally been glued to the laptop. I managed to watch the first series in two days. It was incredible. The new series start's on Friday I think, and I am very excited!
There was something else, but it's completely slipped my mind. Anyway, I shall speak to you all later. :)
I finished my three night shift's to launch the Christmas shop at work. A big shout out to Natalie and Cathy, who kept me sane while I went through thousand's of cages and boxes of bedding. God it was awful. It didnt help that while we were on our night shift there were two, maybe three people who were not pulling thier weight. Or really even trying if I am absolutely honest. But ah well, I mustn't let these thing's get to me.
Lucifer was in a spot of trouble, his cage was cutting into him, so Tuesday morning (after a slight mix up) I gave him the key's back. Being someone's key holder is a very strange concept. There is so much responsibility, I had to keep checking the key's were there every half an hour I was at home, I was so scared of loosing them.
We met up a couple of day's later, and he told me he was moving to Plymouth, just temporarily, while he did his qualifications. He asked me to look after his device for the duration. I took it home, and unsure of what to do with it, hid it in a draw.
On Friday I was planning to go to the Natural History Museum, and on Thursday night I saw James. I kind of went round there, for one final hook up, and then to try to say goodbye. I even had it all planned out in my head.
But I dunno, there seemed to be a spark again? Or maybe it was my heart saying don't give up yet. But anyway, he came with me to the museum. It was such a great day. I really enjoyed it, and we got on so well. He even brought me a marble egg in the gift shop!
We then went and had dinner, and I very nearly started a fight, because he didn't want to leave a tip. Now I come from a low paid job, and I know how hard it can be for wait staff in restaurants, and how much tip's make up their wage packet. To diffuse the situation, I pretended to need the toilet, and make a quick escape. Very sophisticated of me, I thought, as I went into the ladies toilet's by mistake.
Turn's out old habit's die hard? I think that's the saying I want.
Anyway, we caught the train back, and after some random drunk toff managed to spray his water bottle all over James, we got back to Southampton. I had just about managed to keep myself under control, but I was so close to laughing hysterically the whole way home. Maybe that cocktail and the Carol Channing I had hit me a bit quick.
I stayed over, and we had this weird toasted pancake in bed. It was blimming good. The other thing is every time I'm with James we drink copious amount's of tea. I don't know if it's just me or if other people find this, but I piss like the Trivoli fountain after a cuppa. Every loo I could spot, I had to spend a penny.
I came back three quid down! :P
But otherwise Its been quite a dreary few day's. I've gotten up after noon every day that I could (Winner!) I've spent some good old fashioned time de stressing, both convention and not so conventional.
Then yesterday, I tried on the chastity device James leant me. I wasn't sure what to make of it. We had talked about it before, but I didn't think either of us was serious. I had it on for about 28 hour's, even sleeping with it on. My god, I didn't think I was addicted to wanking but I do think so now. was climbing up the wall's, I was doing anything I could to distract myself. I even tried jerking it about to see what would happen. Stuff came out, but no release for me. I have no idea how Lucifer did it. It baffles me. And now I mentioned I have one, there's a guy who I've been chatting too for a while who want's me to wear it when I go to see him.
I really do get myself into some Questionable situations. I really don't know how I do it, but it just seem's to happen. Mind you it's much more interesting that way I guess.
Speaking of interesting, my goodness has anyone watched the returned? I have literally been glued to the laptop. I managed to watch the first series in two days. It was incredible. The new series start's on Friday I think, and I am very excited!
There was something else, but it's completely slipped my mind. Anyway, I shall speak to you all later. :)
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!