January 2018
January 2017 was a very busy month. The bathroom was being compleltely ripped out and redone, It was James's birthday, and I spent more time in the kitchen trying to perfect the Adana kebab.
The bathroom was a nightmare. It was started in January, and three months later is still not done. Our builder disappeared without a trace, and hence we have been left with a half finished bathroom. This is what it looked like by the end of the first week. Since then it's dragged on, I was having to trek halfway across the city to my parents house to shower, and even now it's still not finished. Mostly it's done, something James and our housemate Rob have had to do themselves as well. But an interesting find was the wallpaper in the eaves, I absolutely love it, and I will try and get a strip of it before it's covered over again!
The birthday cake I got for James
When you run out of stamps and have to use all the little ones that are left!
Turns out the toilet was living on the stairs for a while!
My first attempt at using a Tagine to cook Moroccan chicken in. There was sort of an explosion during the cooking process, but it was very nice none the less.
Another attempt at the Adana kebabs!








Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!