Cumazilkik
Aside from this place being unpronouncable, it's also a complete waste of time. Widely considered Turkeys best secret, it's subsequently awash with people, so if being elbowed by old women on a cobbled street is your thing, then be my guest!
I had to go right to the very end of the village to get a picture with nobody in it.
And perhaps most heartbreaking of all, I was there on a Saturday, so the kids should have been running around and playing in the park.
But no. They were all working on souvenir stands and selling lemonade to tourists for virtually nothing. The place left a bitter taste in my mouth. I left pretty sharpish, and headed back to Bursa with a heavy heart.
I know it goes on, I know what happens in the real world, but the image of an empty play park left a heavy feeling in my heart that took a while to shift. It really did.
I had to go right to the very end of the village to get a picture with nobody in it.
And perhaps most heartbreaking of all, I was there on a Saturday, so the kids should have been running around and playing in the park.
But no. They were all working on souvenir stands and selling lemonade to tourists for virtually nothing. The place left a bitter taste in my mouth. I left pretty sharpish, and headed back to Bursa with a heavy heart.
I know it goes on, I know what happens in the real world, but the image of an empty play park left a heavy feeling in my heart that took a while to shift. It really did.




Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!