Brno
Next on my travels was Brno, the capital of Moravia. It was a quiet but friendly city, with a few sights.
A good place I visited was the St Peter and Pavel cathedral, which when you climbed the towers, gave you an impressive view over the city.
A good place I visited was the St Peter and Pavel cathedral, which when you climbed the towers, gave you an impressive view over the city.
As if my visit to Sedlec ossuary wasn't macabre enough, I also went to the capuchin monastery, where the bodies of mummified monks and people who funded the monastery stay. It was a bizarre but interesting little place. Other than that, Brno was quiet, and had not much else to see.
The frogs were made of brass! Quite a funky little piece of artwork!
Next stop, Bratislava!




Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!