Prague!
Hello again!
This post is dedicated to my new favourite city, Prague! Wow what a place! It was stunning, there was so much to see and do, it was just incredible!
I cannot even begin to describe it. Everything you ever wanted from a city, is there, right at your fingertips!
Im afraid, I can only give you the highlights though. And even then I can't tell you all of them! If you visit once city in your life, Prague needs to be it.
The Charles Bridge was beautiful, you got a really good view of it from both the other bridges, and some of the small islands in the river. It was busy though, and there were loads of those pesky people claiming to be artists on the bridge.
I then visited a strange but quite fascinating museum, all about medieval torture devices. Yes I know what you're thinking, but actually it was really interesting, not to mention a little bit kinky!
And there was quite a few other sights as well!
I really cannot put into words how much I enjoyed Prague. I hope these (simply terrible) photos do it justice for you all!
This post is dedicated to my new favourite city, Prague! Wow what a place! It was stunning, there was so much to see and do, it was just incredible!
I cannot even begin to describe it. Everything you ever wanted from a city, is there, right at your fingertips!
Im afraid, I can only give you the highlights though. And even then I can't tell you all of them! If you visit once city in your life, Prague needs to be it.
The Charles Bridge was beautiful, you got a really good view of it from both the other bridges, and some of the small islands in the river. It was busy though, and there were loads of those pesky people claiming to be artists on the bridge.
I then visited a strange but quite fascinating museum, all about medieval torture devices. Yes I know what you're thinking, but actually it was really interesting, not to mention a little bit kinky!
I then went up the massive hill to see the view, and stumbled across a tower there, that looked just like the eiffel tower. The views from it were simply amazing,















Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!