Warsaw part 3

Good evening!
Wow! What a week in Warsaw! I can't believe it has already been and gone!
I finished the week by visiting the Polish museum of war. It was pretty interesting except for being confusing! They give you a headset with all the information on it, and as you look at the exhibit, you type the number into the handset and it gives you the information. Or so it should. Half the numbers didn't actually match up to the item they were supposed to describe, and some were just utterly random. That said, I did enjoy it there, and saw some pretty impressive rocket launchers covered in snow!
The other main highlight from my time in the last day was a trip to an amazing cafe called Yugo, it serves Balklan food. The service is terrible but the food more than makes up for it. I had this super spicy patty with bread and salad and it was so so good. And it was only about 25 zloty (that's about a fiver!)  Poland really is a good value destination, you just have to do a little searching!
My next stop is Krakow. A beautiful medieval city south of Warsaw. I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino