Goodbye Berlin, Hello Warsaw!

Hello.
I have to keep this short but sweet, as I'm currently on the train to Warsaw, and there's no station announcements, so Im keeping my bag on my lap and everything nearby in case I have to throw myself off the train when I see the platform sign go past!
I live such an exciting life ahaha
It was a sad farewell, not just because I loved Berlin, but because i had to say goodbye to James. I managed to keep it together (just)  as the train pulled away and he disappeared. We have been good friends for three years now, something we both mentioned while sat on the train station. He really is an amazing guy, and I don't think I often give him the credit he really deserves.
This now means I am on my own. This is going to be an enormous challenge, but one I am looking forward too immensely! I know I am going to have a great time, but I am plaughed with worried thoughts! Some are silly little things, but some I am spending time thinking about. But I'm sure I will manage, after all, throwing yourself in at the deep end is the best way to explore and grow. I'm just going to sit and watch Poland fly past the window, and decide which of Warsaw's sights I will be visiting.
Speak to you all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino