Angla

Angla is a tiny village in the middle of Saaremaa. The village itself didn't have much to see in, but just outside is the wooden windmill museum. It's a small but rather charming collection of historical and local windmills, the largest of which is home to some rather creepy dolls, demonstrating how to grind flour and skinning people alive. You'll know what I mean when you see them.

 It started off as a cloudy but nice day, but gradually worsened until it began dark and with very heavy rain. Try not to let that put you off though.




 Apparently the local knitting ladies made the figurines. They were rather creepy though.



Try a panoramia they said.
It would be easy they said.
It bloody wasn't.
This was the best attempt out of about a thousand. It was raining by this point and with quite a strong wind too. One day I will be technically savvy and able to post amazing shots of the places I visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino