Tampere
Tampere is under two hours from Helsinki by train. On a pendelino no less. Ooh yes indeed. And it was only 16 euros, which was much better than I was expecting.
If I'm completely honest, there wasn't a great deal to do in Tampere, but that was also due to the time of year, many places were closed for winter. The main highlight was the Moomins museum. It was a cute and charming little museum, filled with little models and texts from the books. No photos were allowed inside, but I did make friends with a Moomin sat on the rock outside.
I absolutely love this picture, the crystal clear water, the sharp reflection, I'm going to use it as my background when I get home, and brag to anyone that I will listen that I am a professional photographer!
If I'm completely honest, there wasn't a great deal to do in Tampere, but that was also due to the time of year, many places were closed for winter. The main highlight was the Moomins museum. It was a cute and charming little museum, filled with little models and texts from the books. No photos were allowed inside, but I did make friends with a Moomin sat on the rock outside.
I absolutely love this picture, the crystal clear water, the sharp reflection, I'm going to use it as my background when I get home, and brag to anyone that I will listen that I am a professional photographer!
Like with the rest of Finland, the air is so crisp and clean here. And the lifestyle is generally quite relaxed and informal, which I like very much.




Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!