December 2017
December. The month thats only well known because of Christmas!
December is always a manic month because of it. Work was crazy, the night shifts were just not enough to get everything done, no matter how fast I was going. So it was nice when James took me to Runnymede, for a night away, despite the fact that I slept through most of it. The hotel was beautiful, the dinner was good, and there was even a dusting of snow for good measure!
These two pictures were a dinner I cooked, having decided to blend as many cuisines together. Hence sweet potato chips covered in jerk seasoning and cheese, sweetcorn grilled in a BBQ and chilli rub, and sweet Thai coconut curry chicken. In hindsight, it as all a bit much, but it was rather yummy if I don't say so myself!
Now if you live in Southampton, then you have surely heard of Sadlers. It's an amazing BBQ restaurant and bar, and it serves up huge meaty portions, all of it expertly cooked. Me and James ate there one night, and it was simply divine. It's on London Road, just up from the civic centre, and I promise you, there is no such thing as a disappointment in Sadlers!
My very own fishy soup!
Wrapping presents has never been so easy when you have a tape tape to use!
Christmas was so chilled out and relaxed, it was amazing. Christmas eve I went and saw Nan and Granddad, and Christmas day I saw Mum, Dad, My Brother and Biddy, before coming home, where James cooked a huge dinner. It was so nice to spend some time together, just us.
James has a very good taste in wrapping paper!
I think I need more experience while pulling pints!
James's roomate Rob got me an ice cream maker, which naturally was switched on right away! I think it's one of the best presents I've ever been given!
Me posing with the dress up items that came out the crackers!
December is always a manic month because of it. Work was crazy, the night shifts were just not enough to get everything done, no matter how fast I was going. So it was nice when James took me to Runnymede, for a night away, despite the fact that I slept through most of it. The hotel was beautiful, the dinner was good, and there was even a dusting of snow for good measure!
These two pictures were a dinner I cooked, having decided to blend as many cuisines together. Hence sweet potato chips covered in jerk seasoning and cheese, sweetcorn grilled in a BBQ and chilli rub, and sweet Thai coconut curry chicken. In hindsight, it as all a bit much, but it was rather yummy if I don't say so myself!
Now if you live in Southampton, then you have surely heard of Sadlers. It's an amazing BBQ restaurant and bar, and it serves up huge meaty portions, all of it expertly cooked. Me and James ate there one night, and it was simply divine. It's on London Road, just up from the civic centre, and I promise you, there is no such thing as a disappointment in Sadlers!
My very own fishy soup!
Wrapping presents has never been so easy when you have a tape tape to use!
Christmas was so chilled out and relaxed, it was amazing. Christmas eve I went and saw Nan and Granddad, and Christmas day I saw Mum, Dad, My Brother and Biddy, before coming home, where James cooked a huge dinner. It was so nice to spend some time together, just us.
James has a very good taste in wrapping paper!
I think I need more experience while pulling pints!
James's roomate Rob got me an ice cream maker, which naturally was switched on right away! I think it's one of the best presents I've ever been given!
Me posing with the dress up items that came out the crackers!












Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!