November 2017

So each month when I'm not trvelling, im going to do a post about that months activities, all the little bits and bobs that arn't enough on thier own, but together give a little bit of a picture about what the month was like.

To cheer me up and banish the post travelling blues, James took me and his housemate Rob to Swindon for the day, where there was a shopping trip, where I didn't really find anything I liked, and also a trip to the Swindon petting zoo. It was a nice experience, feeding and petting the animals, although to be honest they just ate all the food and refused to allow any petting, which isn't quite how it works.






I don't know what it is about petting zoo's, but there's something very therapeutic about feeding animals. Feeding humans not so much, but I've been practising making lamb Adana kebabs, my absolute most favourite food from my time travelling.
                  No where near as good as when I had them in Turkey, but I will keep trying!
 I'm not just a cook either! A new bedroom means Ikea trips and plenty of time building new                                                                                       furniture!
 My meatballs, where I had gotten a little bit too excited while putting the chilli powder in! :3
And finally, once I'd got the furniture sorted out, my rubber ducks could finally be released from their boxed prisons and be out on show. I'm still not happy with the layout, so I will keep moving them around until it's perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino