Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 10

Day 10- A fruit you dislike and why.
Pineapples. They are absolutely disgusting. They are so sickly sweet, and they leave a weird after taste in your mouth. I hate the look, the feel and the smell of them. The only time I can even have them near me is when they are in a sweet and sour sauce, but even then I have to pick them out and discard them away from my plate. I honestly hate them with a passion. I remember someone making me a pineapple and mango cocktail once, and I couldn't drink it. Not even the copious amount's of rum could make me keep the drink.

Now that you all know about my passionate hate for pineapple, I feel it's time to move on, and celebrate 10 day's of consecutive blogging. I am bloody proud of myself, even though some are quite short, other's really random, I'm enjoying it so far! I'm running a bit late for work so only a short one today, but I'm off tomorrow night, and I'm sure we shall have lot's to talk about then :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino