Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 11

Good evening/morning, wherever you are. Today's blog post comes with a mix of pleasure (Kate Bush's Running up that Hill is playing) and pain (I managed to slice my finger open on a coat hanger, and I have no idea how). So lets see how this goes.

Day 11-Your current relationship, if single discuss that too.
Well a question like this was inevitable wasn't it. And if I am brutally honest, I have no idea. I havn't yet had the formal question asked yet, and it is avoided when I do try to bring it up. I've known James for about 18 months now, and we have done a lot of thing's together, but we've never had a picture taken together, he only holds my hand when we are alone. I don't even have his wifi password, although that bit isn't really important. I never know if I am coming or going. He kinds of hint's at thing's, like he sort of offered me a room at his new place when he moves in, but it was like a by the by comment, I didn't understand it. I like to think that he does like me, and wants to spend time together, but I get the feeling that I'm a too much sometimes.
I think he wants someone who work's a 9 to 5 job, someone who can cook nice normal dinner's, someone who has normal tastes and bedroom habit's, someone normal. I think and someone a bit more dependant. I'm a very independent person, and tend to be very impulsive, which I know puts people off. I work a job that calls for incredibly varied working hour's and weeks,with low pay, and with virtually no chance of moving up the ladder. And plus someone who wears shirts outside of work too.
I would love to have someone call me theirs, and to send me cheeky text's in the morning, and dodgy snapchat's in the evening, someone to muck about with, someone to wrestle with and someone to get rid of the awkward boner's that occurs from the wrestling. A best friend who is a lover. Is it much to ask?
I suppose that makes me single, or maybe it means a friend with benefit? Whatever it is, I don't want it, but I don't have much choice, so I make the most of it.

Christ this is bloody deep. And it's 3:15am. I really don't want to do any more work. I tidied and put out all the folded jean's, and I've just spent what feels like a million years relaying Indigo, and it still looks bloody crap, although it's all size tidied now at least. I've no got to put out all the flatpack t-shits and knitwear, then I can start sorting out the copious amount's of stock in the stock room. There's not really such a thing as an easy night shift. Until next time folk's...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino