Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 14

Day 14- Your life in seven years.
Seven years is a long time if you think about it, a lot can change, and a lot can happen. So in seven year's, I will be 28. I will have had seven birthday's, 84 payday's, thousand's of drinks, million's of breaths, maybe a billion heartbeat's, quite a scary thought really!
In seven year's I would like to be in a great job, doing something I love, whether it be as a writer, a television presenter, heck even a designer of some sort. In seven year's I hope to have my own house, somewhere where I can have friend's around to stay the night, room for ridiculous idea's and adventures, a giant bathtub, and a disco floor in the kitchen for parties. But also I hope to be settling down at that point, planning a wedding, and thinking about maybe having children. (That is a huge maybe though)
I want to have been to some amazing place's, and hopefully will have somewhere nice planned to go to. I want to have tried many new food's, drink's and cultures.
But in seven years, I will be a confident person. I won't take what people say about me to heart. I will be more determined, smarter, and above all a nicer person. I won't be afraid to voice my opinion, or to stand up for what I believe in. And in seven year's, I will start to carve out my contribution to the world.



It doesn't matter about any of that above, because the most important thing for me, in seven year's time...is to be happy. Whatever I'm doing, wherever I'm going, I don't care, as long as I am happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino