Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 28

Day 28- A word/phrase you use constantly.
Now this is an interesting one. I seem to use thing's like "Oh my god" and "What the fuck?" quite a lot. Actually I mean all the time!
Now that I try to think of what I actually use all the time, nothing's coming to me. Isn't that bloody typical! I think I'm pretty normal with words otherwise. I say "bloody" a lot, same with "really?" and also "is it?" (The latter in a very sarcastic and narcissistic way).
I'l have to update this when I think of some more.

But anyway, I've had a very nice evening tonight. I met up with Lucifer for a drink and some dinner at wetherspoons, then went back to his hotel room for a bit. Nothing happened, but we had a good time. Bless he really is a nice guy, and I really enjoy seeing him. On the way home, I brought a tub of ice cream and a scratch card from the co-op, so with any luck I'll be a billionaire by the end of this post.

I'm not a billionaire. Bloody scratch cards.

But anyway, tomorrow is going to be the penultimate post D:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino