Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 21

Day 21-Your Zodiac or horoscope and if you think it fits you.
I'm a Gemini, but aside from that I have no idea. I'm going to Google what being a Gemini is and we shall go from there.

http://www.astrology.com/article/zodiac-signs-gemini-sun-sign.html

Here we go. So apparently:
Gemini's love to talk, but not idle chatter. Okay so this one is pretty close. I love to talk about issues, new things, new experiences, but I can't be doing with boring pleasantries and what not. 1/1
Gemini's are intellectually inclined. Yes okay this one too. While I am not much of an academic, I love searching for new and interesting information. Quite often late at night I'm sat on my bed with my laptop going through hundreds of Wikipedia pages about anything and everything, trying to remember as much as I can. 2/2
Gemini's have a surplus of imagination. Now we are talking. My mind races faster than the wind, and trying to keep up with it is near impossible. I think that's why people don't think I'm very attentive, because I'm always thinking about something. 3/3
Gemini's are a mix of yin and yang. I think what this is trying to say is that i can get very quick mood swings, which I do. It also says that while we can be very dexterous, we lack follow through. Hell yeah! 4/4
Any social setting is a good one for a Gemini. Now here is where it starts to go awry. There are some social setting's I avoid like the plague, and I don't feel comfortable in many others. Although saying that, I like bars, restaurants and gelato bars, so it's half right.4.5/5
When it comes to sports, Gemini's are a natural for doubles tennis. Okay where the bloody hell did that come from? I am the least sporty person, and I do not exercise in a doubles team. Can you imagine my long arm's wielding a tennis racket? Does the other person want their eye socket smashed? 4.5/6

Well aside from the last one, it was generally correct. But horoscopes are such subjective things. I could probably read every single one and they would all apply to me. But that's the realist in me talking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino