Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 22

Day 22- Your morning routine.
My morning routine? It's fairly simple really. My alarm goes off, I usually snooze it a couple of times, I then sort myself out (Yes like that). Then I get up, have a shower, clean my teeth (Because I don't eat first thing in the morning). I then get dressed, have a glass of water, and then leave for work. I tend to do thing's like washing my face and moisterizing either in the evening, or I have a big moisterizing session on my day off. That way I can have a nice relaxing bath, read a book, and have a glass of prosecco :D

That was a nice easy one. I'm back at work, tonight sorting sale into trousers and tops, while size tidying it. Yes it as exciting as it sounds. The I have to tidy essentials and fit all the jogging bottoms in, and then to put out all the new Collette collection. Then it's just tidying, and repro to finish the night. No pressure then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino