Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 24
Day 24- Something that you miss.
Ahh, this is a sad one. Honestly, something I really miss is summer holidays. I miss wasting the first week by lying in bed the whole time, just getting up to eat, pee and to put another dvd in the player. Then, really going the whole hog, doing everything possible. In the summer holiday's, I used to see my best friend Rachel pretty much every day. We would walk her dog Mungo, make silly video's, eat the most strangest of things, and have a bloody good time without having to worry about working, or homework, or even what time I had to be home for. Every now and again, I go onto Youtube, just to watch some of the ridiculous videos we used to make. Honestly, if anyone saw them now, they would think we had serious problems.
That was some of the best times, were down peartree green, or eating the most greasiest spring rolls in my garden, just really silly little things like that. And then unfortunatly, we grew up, and now we don't even get six weeks off for the summer.
Ahh, this is a sad one. Honestly, something I really miss is summer holidays. I miss wasting the first week by lying in bed the whole time, just getting up to eat, pee and to put another dvd in the player. Then, really going the whole hog, doing everything possible. In the summer holiday's, I used to see my best friend Rachel pretty much every day. We would walk her dog Mungo, make silly video's, eat the most strangest of things, and have a bloody good time without having to worry about working, or homework, or even what time I had to be home for. Every now and again, I go onto Youtube, just to watch some of the ridiculous videos we used to make. Honestly, if anyone saw them now, they would think we had serious problems.
That was some of the best times, were down peartree green, or eating the most greasiest spring rolls in my garden, just really silly little things like that. And then unfortunatly, we grew up, and now we don't even get six weeks off for the summer.
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi there! Use this comments box to leave any feedback you may have. Many thanks!