Thirty Day Writing Challenge- Day 29

Eek! It's the penultimate post!

Day 29- The night of your 21st birthday.
Now this is a sad one. On the actual night of my birthday, I went round Kate's house. We had some pizza, a few drinks, and slouched in front of the tv all night. It sounds boring, but I didn't want to make a big fuss of it, and actually, I really enjoyed spending it with someone I think rocks. And Rosie, Kate's beautiful dog was there, fell asleep on my stomach at about two o'clock. I had a really nice time.
We had a little do later that week, me Kim and Sarah for my birthday went to the giddy bridge, had a boozy lunch with a lot of  drinks, and had a bloody good laugh while we were there. There were really kind to me, and had clubbed together with Sandra to get me a mayflower voucher. I'm going to use it to hopefully see Chicago after christmas.

Sorry it's only a short post, but I'm on my break and we are about to have our work christmas dinner. I heard there would be a bottle of bucks fizz saved for us :D

And also, a shout out to Alice, who found out about my blog on instagram this morning, she says for each view I get, she's going to give me a pound :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been so long...

Siena

San Marino